- Your student is a resident of Washington State and in grade K-12.
- The local brick and mortar public school does not meet your needs.
- You have the time and desire to work with your student at home.
How CVA Works
- CVA offers book and paper and online curriculum options for grades K-8, and a selection of online high school courses for grades 9-12.
- When you contact CVA, an Enrollment Advisor will answer your questions and, should you decide to register your student, guide you through the entire process. While registration is underway, an Academic Advisor will work with you to develop your student’s Written Student Learning Plan (WSLP).
- Once registration is complete and the WSLP is in place, a CVA teacher will be assigned to serve as your family’s primary CVA contact and educational guide.
CVA is a totally public, accredited, tuition free, K-12, alternative to traditional brick and mortar schools for Washington State residents.